21 févr. 2011

Musichall in London : Mama Mia

I spent the last week-end in London with my family. We had the chance to do lots of visits of the city, from Westminster to the famous Camden market. I really enjoy this place, as weird and original as it is. 
But what I enjoyed most in this great week end was the music hall where we went on Saturday night. The last night, we were walking around Picadilly Circus, in the theatres area and we found the last tickets for Mama Mia. The four sits were situated in the loge, which looks like such a good place but in reality, there are not the best seats to watch such a show because you can't see the whole scene. 
Saturday night, we were there to assist to this amazing show.



Let me remind you the synopsis : Set on a colorful Greek island, the plot serves as a background for a wealth of ABBA songs. A young woman about to be married discovers that any one of three men could be her father. She invites all three to the wedding without telling her mother, Donna, who was once the lead singer of Donna and the Dynamos. In the meantime, Donna has invited her backup singers, Rosie and Tanya. 


This night was crazy : I really enjoy the music (because I am old fan of ABBA because of my dearest mother) and the actors. I have to say that I didn't understand everything because the actors were sometimes speaking in english "of everyday" and I don't know a lot this type of language. What is sure is that after the show, I wanted to dance everywhere, to fall in love and to travel to Greece! I really advice you to see this show if you have the opportunity !













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire